Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Favorite's from Doctor Who

From The Doctor Dances:

Captain Jack Harkness: Okay, this can function as a sonic blaster, a sonic cannon, and a triple-fold sonic disruptor. Doc, what you got?

The Doctor: I've got a sonic, er, never mind.

Captain Jack Harkness: What?

The Doctor: It's sonic, okay, let's leave it at that.

Captain Jack Harkness: Disruptor? Cannon? What?

The Doctor: It's sonic, totally sonic. I am soniced up!

Captain Jack Harkness: A sonic what?

The Doctor: Screwdriver!

Captain Jack Harkness: Who has a sonic screwdriver?

The Doctor: I do!

Captain Jack Harkness: Who looks at a screwdriver and thinks, "Ooh, this could be a little more sonic."?

The Doctor: What, you've never been bored?

The Doctor: Never had a long night? Never had a lot of cabinets to put up?


From Boomtown:

Captain Jack: Ah, sweet, look at these two. How come I never get any of that?

The Doctor: Buy me a drink first.

Captain Jack: You're such hard work.

The Doctor: But worth it!


Margaret: Dinner in bondage. Works for me.

No comments: